Wednesday, February 9, 2005

I Smell Smoke

It's OVER. IT'S OVER. No, not only late fees at blockbuster. My 2 year relationship with my Compaq 1501 laptop is finished, finito, kaputz, OVER! Monday afternoon, she went out in a blaze of glory. Literally with sparks, smoke and everything. It stunk up the office. I don't know how it happened. I think Cliff was up to something. He couldn't hack my xanga so he decided to blow up my laptop. Today, along with getting ready for my WONDERFUL students, I will be looking for someone who can download my hard drive. Then, I'll go to the powers that be and beg for another laptop. There will be a memorial service for my laptop before high school worship tonight. Let the mourning begin.

3 comments:

Rick said...

same thing happened to my old mazda glc driving with ted altman down fish hatchery road. not pretty. but it lived.

Vicki said...

tell garrett that you heard that he killed my pc at school last year. I bet we could blame him for killing your pc too.

Jim said...

From a youth pastor less than an hour from you....Get a Mac man! Seriously.

Jim