Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DAY THREE

Well, as you probably noticed, I have switched from iWeb on my mac to Blogger. I have a little more flexibility here and I love tweaking beyond what iWeb can offer right now. 

I did great on my eating and exercise today. Chaco and I went an extra 2 laps around the track. I kept snacking to a minimum and spent some quality time with friends and coworkers. The evening walk was tough at first. I didn't have the motivation, but once I got started, I hit the groove. Kim got me some awesome bluetooth headphones for Christmas and they rock while walking fatdog. I had to fight the desire to weigh again. Weigh ins are weekly, so Chaco and I both will not get on the scales for another 4 days. I can't wait to see how we do. TWO days til christmas, sweets, cakes, pies, CANDY, CAKE, PIES...O yeah, I'm cutting back.

No comments: