Monday, August 15, 2005

Whatcha Listenin' to?

Got this from Rick. List ten songs that you are currently digging. It does not matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they are no good, but they must be songs you are really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they are listening to. I'm an avid XM listener and I don't always remember what I'm listen to, but here goes. 10. Dave Matthews - Where are you going 9. Anything Cold Play 8. Anything Lighthouse 7. Jeremy Camp - Beautiful One 6. Jeremy Camp - My Heart Goes Out 5. Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home 4. Anything except live Maroon 5 3. Jason Morant - Love Song 2. Stellar Kart - Livin on a prayer 1. Hootie - One Love I think I'll tag Rebecca, Cliff, Kirb, Cousin Eddie and Bert -

1 comment:

Bert said...

Here is what I am listening to:

Jeremy Camp - Walk By Faith
Phillips, Craig and Dean - You are God alone
ESPN Radio - Todd Wright All Night (paper route)
U2 - for some reason Vertigo makes sense in my life right now
Aerosmith - classic stuff
Lenny Kravitz - Baptism, for some reason I like the rock riffs in this one.
Anything from the 80's and early 90's


I really do not listen to much else. Then again I need to ask Santa for an XM radio.