Monday, August 29, 2005

I Know, It's gross.

It's hard to be stuck in one place when you're use to so much more, but it hasn't been all bad. I've caught up on a lot of rest, CSI, Star Trek TNG, Law & Order, some great bible study and some wonderful time with my wife. She's the GREATEST. It's going to take longer than I thought to get back to work, but I'm keeping busy with some neat gadgets. I get to spend 6 hours a day in a bending machine thingy, Yeah, it has a name, but I call it a thingy. I set it to bend my knee to a certain degrees and it slowly moves it back and forth. I'm on it 2 hours at a time. I also have the gadget called an "Empi." It has little electrodes I hook up to my leg. It gives the muscle a shock, causing it to tighten up. It's like exersize without the exersize. I do that 4 times a day for 30 minutes each time. Throw in physical therapy 3 times a week and my recovery is going pretty well. I heard some more evidence of my group becoming a biblical community. Oh yeah, I'm stoked. oh yeah, if you click the pic it gets prettier.

2 comments:

Rick said...

yummy. "it's just a flesh wound."

Nettie said...

I don't think it's gross, but then, mine once looked similiar. Love the blog!