Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tire Kingdom

A little over a year ago I spent almost $400 for tires at Tire Kingdom. I was told I'd have free lifetime rotation, balance and Road Hazard insurance. Good deal, right? I went today to get a tire patched and all of them rotated. I picked the perfect time. No one was there. I was the only one. I thought, I am so lucky. God is looking down on me with favor. I left my car their and walked over to Chick-Fil-A. I sat down, enjoyed my number one combo with no pickle and a coke and wandered back to the Awesom Tire Kingdom and awaited my chariot. And waited, and waited, and waited and waited. I still had the only car at the place and there were PLENTY of people working. They just spent more time talking and laughing, probably at my expense. I ended up waiting over an hour for a 15 minute Job. When I asked if they were always this slow the manager told me it always takes 45 minutes to an hour. I told him I would get tires and free rotation from someone else next time. It didn't seem to bother him. So, here it is "Tire Kingdom" I flush you down the throne.

No comments: