Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday Questionnaire

Got this from Rick, Check out his site, He makes good coffee. Answer the questions on your blog and leave a url in the comments 1) What do you like most about FALL? What do you like least? I like that its colder, I hate we live in the south and it still gets above 80. 2) What is your favorite cold weather meal? PB&J 3) What is your favorite cold weather passtime? PB&J. I like to Ski. 4) What is your favorite holiday TV special? Christmas Story. "You'll shoot your eye out!" 5) BONUS: What are you going to get me for Christmas? A Bag of Rocks.

3 comments:

Charlie Tuna said...

www.xanga.com/knowbedo has my answers! I love your profile picture; and reading your blog reminds me of many happy years spent in SC.

The Thief said...

www.brianvinson10.blogspot.com has my answers. Thanks for the questions!

Juliet Echo Mike said...

visit 33andbravo.blogspot.com to see what I said. Great blog. Thanks!