Monday, June 6, 2005

Been a while

UPDATE ON RECENT POST Audria woke up today and asked to see her children. She's been in and out of it for the last week, but seems to be improving tremendously. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers... I don't think I've gone a week without blogging since I started. It's been REAL busy with Summer starting up. Probably my biggest time of the year. We spent last week wishing the rain away only to got the other extreme. HOT and Muggy. I think I'll stop complaining about weather and just make the best of my A/C. So a friend wants me to write some songs. I've never been able to harness my creativity for enough time to create lyrics. My inspiration is usually spread over days and weeks. He's found someone to put music to it, but I don't know how it'll work out. I would love nothing more than to write some original songs and sing them with Kim and Robert. It's just so hard when I think about all the THOUSANDS of songs out and how much cheese fills the market. If songwriting was easy, everybody would be doing it. I may use the blog to throw some stuff out. At least here I can keep up with it. Band Practice tonight, counseling tomorrow night, church Wednesday Night, Thursday night - something will come up... weeks fillin up quick. Might be a while before I blog again.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I am so glad your friend is doing better!:-)