Monday, November 1, 2004

Dealing

I am having a hard time dealing with life in general over the past several days. First the road rage, then frustration and fatigue, now having problems just dealing with everyday things that plague us all like finances, schedules, plans made for us by others, so on and so forth. I feel like I need a day away to refocus. These are not the things I normally have trouble with. I live with distractions. I am calm and level headed most of the time, but for some reason, my reactions have changed. I don't like it. I would appreciate your prayer and accountability (lovingly, please or I might rip your head off and hock a loogee down your bloody carcass). I may have to break some plans to allow time. Eh, we'll see. It's one thing to know all the answers and another to do them. More l8r.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm definately praying for you-i know the feeling of needing to get away-hopefully you'll be able to do that soon-it DEFINATELY helps to get away-anyway-seriously let me know if I can do anything to help you out and ease stuff-Rebecca