Wednesday, October 18, 2006

PHLEM!

I've been dealing with gallons of Phlem over the past week. The Dr. said I have Bronchitus. I would agree with all that is coming out of my mouth. I coughed up a pound of phlem and watched it splatter all over my windshield. I was really impressed. I took a day off and got on the antibiotics. Feeling a little better today. I see that blogger beta has their picture function back up. I wish I would have taken a picture of my windshield after the demon phlem had been cast out. I think it's funny cough medicine is call EXPECTORANT. So what do you really expect out of it. I actually imagine different animals like when you see funny shaped clouds. I digress. So here's my photo friday pic from last week and my former home after a fire. We were living in the home when it burned. Have yourself a Phlem Philled day!! EDIT: CURSES BLOGGER BETA!!! GET THE PICS FIXED!!!!!

No comments: